Hello.
I am posting this into the landfill as suggestion:
Some people referred me to a user called @TamishaTheAngel.
I have not witnessed her, but after a bit of research, I found out that she was apparently the idol of the annoying, second-hand-embarassment forum users.
[Disclaimer: This post is not a rant. That's just the only available prefix and I can not select no prefix at all.]
I have a suggestion for how to handle these users if they get banned:
Please still allow them to post but automatically let all of their following posts get moved into the landfill, so that people who look into the landfill can either just get entertained by spectating, or amusingly playing with them like Cleverbot.
I am posting this into the landfill as suggestion:
I'm in the mood for some entertainment ... so instead of banning the user, we'll just move it to the #Landfill.
Some people referred me to a user called @TamishaTheAngel.
I have not witnessed her, but after a bit of research, I found out that she was apparently the idol of the annoying, second-hand-embarassment forum users.
[Disclaimer: This post is not a rant. That's just the only available prefix and I can not select no prefix at all.]
I have a suggestion for how to handle these users if they get banned:
Please still allow them to post but automatically let all of their following posts get moved into the landfill, so that people who look into the landfill can either just get entertained by spectating, or amusingly playing with them like Cleverbot.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
