The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! If you received MULTIPLE EMAILS from the forum today, please be advised that our monthly email system got caught in a loop and inadvertently might have sent you several emails. The problem has since been fixed and all Unsubscribe Requests will be processed within 24 hours.
  • It's back! As an INSIDER you can now SORT any thread by LIKES. See this post for more info.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Learning an Exponential Entrepreneurial Mindset

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Leverage is defined as the action of a lever or the mechanical advantage gained by it in a specific situation. According to Kevin Eikenberry, 'When we use a lever, we use specific, correct actions to create great results. That is what we all want to do

Full Story...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

• Admin
OP
OP
MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I pulled this story out of the News Section as it describes the very essence of "Fastlane" -- while reading it, I actually thought the writer hacked into my computer and stole parts of my book.

Nonetheless, its a great, short read.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for posting this MJ.

I liked the example of the engineering company with multiple types of income. The next thing I'd do to leverage that company would be to look at how the company can get double/triple/ie more use out of a single effort.

For example, I tape all of my seminars. People pay for the live experience and then later it becomes a product that my website can sell.

Most of the initial threads I start here come from longer articles or books that I've written. Articles I've written often become online workshops that are part of the $10/month First Class Lounge on my website. Research once, develop strategies once - and then put them out in many different ways. You get more reach, create more and different types of revenue streams and get to test out ideas in more than one market.

Good stuff. I love this type of thinking about business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom