The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Learn How To Consistently Close More Clients - Without Being 'Salesy' (Even If You Are Completely New To Sales)

Khabeer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 10, 2016
I've created a [No Cost] Sales Masterclass, to teach you how to consistently close more clients, without coming across as pushy or 'salesy'.

This Masterclass is perfect for people who sell face to face, and want to learn an easy to follow process and close more sales.

In this Masterclass, you will learn:

WHAT "THEY TEACH" IS HURTING YOUR SALES
You'll learn why most sales training is not working in today's rapid environment - and what to do instead.

THE BENEFITS OF A PROVEN PROCESS
So what should you and your team do instead? You'll learn what is working, and how you can make this work for you too.

THE CONSISTENT SALES FORMULA
Learn the Exact 9 X Step Formula used by our Clients, from different backgrounds and industries; which has helped them win more sales - consistently.

To get access to the Masterclass, simply register below. Just make sure you take plenty of notes, and take action on what you learn.

Learn How To Consistently Close More Clients - Without Being 'Salesy' - Online Sales Masterclass

Khabeer Rockley
Founder of The 5% Institute

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck.

PS: You might want to tell the community about yourself ... folks who post a MARKETPLACE thread with no intro or community background tend not to fare as well as someone does.

Last edited:

Khabeer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 10, 2016
Thanks, I appreciate the insight. Will do! :)

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Slightly ironic don't you think? ;)

Dan

My thought as well.

One would expect the expert marketing coach to know intuitively that no matter the medium or platform, connecting with your audience before making a pitch would always yield better results.

Oh, well!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.