- Joined
- Oct 30, 2021
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$370
$370
User Power: 68%
I started reading MJs books last year and they changed my life. They inspired me to think differently about life in particular the corporate job I’ve held for 10years. I’ve had a business idea that’s been itching away in my mind for years and the fastlane and rat race books finally made me take the plunge and give entrepreneurialism a go (given my idea addresses a need and identifies a gap in the market, not just to become my own boss!).
My journey of exploration led me to a book by Eric Ries called the Lean Startup. The philosophy and principles set out in this book really made sense to me and has helped me enormously to make the start I need in setting up my new venture.
Not sure if anyone else has come across it, or Ries’s other work, but I thought I’d mention that it compliments MJs philosophy in a brilliant way.
If someone gets inspired by MJ to set up their own business with the goal of affecting millions, the lean startup methodology is a brilliant way to take that leap
My journey of exploration led me to a book by Eric Ries called the Lean Startup. The philosophy and principles set out in this book really made sense to me and has helped me enormously to make the start I need in setting up my new venture.
Not sure if anyone else has come across it, or Ries’s other work, but I thought I’d mention that it compliments MJs philosophy in a brilliant way.
If someone gets inspired by MJ to set up their own business with the goal of affecting millions, the lean startup methodology is a brilliant way to take that leap
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
