The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lean startup

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

FLdetermined

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 30, 2021
I started reading MJs books last year and they changed my life. They inspired me to think differently about life in particular the corporate job I’ve held for 10years. I’ve had a business idea that’s been itching away in my mind for years and the fastlane and rat race books finally made me take the plunge and give entrepreneurialism a go (given my idea addresses a need and identifies a gap in the market, not just to become my own boss!).
My journey of exploration led me to a book by Eric Ries called the Lean Startup. The philosophy and principles set out in this book really made sense to me and has helped me enormously to make the start I need in setting up my new venture.
Not sure if anyone else has come across it, or Ries’s other work, but I thought I’d mention that it compliments MJs philosophy in a brilliant way.
If someone gets inspired by MJ to set up their own business with the goal of affecting millions, the lean startup methodology is a brilliant way to take that leap

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FLdetermined

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 30, 2021
Was thinking about reading it, but after seeing many recommendations and your post I'll give it a go!
You absolutely should. It gives a broad framework of how to think big, start small, scale fast

Tonci

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Aug 29, 2021
I started reading MJs books last year and they changed my life. They inspired me to think differently about life in particular the corporate job I’ve held for 10years. I’ve had a business idea that’s been itching away in my mind for years and the fastlane and rat race books finally made me take the plunge and give entrepreneurialism a go (given my idea addresses a need and identifies a gap in the market, not just to become my own boss!).
My journey of exploration led me to a book by Eric Ries called the Lean Startup. The philosophy and principles set out in this book really made sense to me and has helped me enormously to make the start I need in setting up my new venture.
Not sure if anyone else has come across it, or Ries’s other work, but I thought I’d mention that it compliments MJs philosophy in a brilliant way.
If someone gets inspired by MJ to set up their own business with the goal of affecting millions, the lean startup methodology is a brilliant way to take that leap
It's a great book, I've read it multiple times and I still wished I discovered it sooner.

If you need any help with project/product managment, let me know, I would be happy to help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.