I have two questions regarding leads.
First: how do I qualify a lead? I know I won't be able to guarantee the quality of a lead every time. I would like to know what I can do to weed out the people that are not interested and only want to "see what happens".
Possible solutions that occurred to me are:
1) I could place a 'bar' or 'hoop' that people have to jump over, such as setting up an account (easy) to charging money to even be a lead (hard).
2) Target keywords that people wanting to buy use so that there are no people who "want to see what happens".
3) Sell in the flesh to people and qualify leads personally. (really not a fastlane option)
Second: how do I determine the price of a lead?
Possible solutions that occurred to me are:
1) I can set it to what I believe the market will bear and adjust from there.
2) Make up some fancy or simple equation and base it on the volume or monetary value of the item or service desired.
3) Find the potential profit of a 'vanilla' lead and base the price of the lead on the buyer's potential profit.
I am in favor of 1 and 2 for question number one and 1 and 3 for question number two.
What are the methods used by the people who generate leads here on the forums?
Thank you so much for your time,
Albert
First: how do I qualify a lead? I know I won't be able to guarantee the quality of a lead every time. I would like to know what I can do to weed out the people that are not interested and only want to "see what happens".
Possible solutions that occurred to me are:
1) I could place a 'bar' or 'hoop' that people have to jump over, such as setting up an account (easy) to charging money to even be a lead (hard).
2) Target keywords that people wanting to buy use so that there are no people who "want to see what happens".
3) Sell in the flesh to people and qualify leads personally. (really not a fastlane option)
Second: how do I determine the price of a lead?
Possible solutions that occurred to me are:
1) I can set it to what I believe the market will bear and adjust from there.
2) Make up some fancy or simple equation and base it on the volume or monetary value of the item or service desired.
3) Find the potential profit of a 'vanilla' lead and base the price of the lead on the buyer's potential profit.
I am in favor of 1 and 2 for question number one and 1 and 3 for question number two.
What are the methods used by the people who generate leads here on the forums?
Thank you so much for your time,
Albert
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
