The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lead generation

Nate

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Sep 24, 2007
Utah
Can someone with experience in lead generation give a little more insight. A couple questions I have are:

• What kind of industries look for leads?
  • What do businesses look to pay for leads? What's fair for both? Industry examples?
  • For the generator, is nationwide or local a better way to go?
  • How should the generator look to sell leads? Find one company? Give them to a few companies (doesn't seem like they would like that), to the highest bidder, etc?
Any other ideas from the pros would be great, thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dnuge3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Feb 4, 2009
USA
Thought I'd bump this very old thread since I've been reading a little bit up on lead generation and I guess my questions are similar. Though I've got my industry and expect it to prove to be fruitful if I play my cards right.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.