The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Lead generation

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Nate

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Sep 24, 2007
Utah
Can someone with experience in lead generation give a little more insight. A couple questions I have are:

• What kind of industries look for leads?
  • What do businesses look to pay for leads? What's fair for both? Industry examples?
  • For the generator, is nationwide or local a better way to go?
  • How should the generator look to sell leads? Find one company? Give them to a few companies (doesn't seem like they would like that), to the highest bidder, etc?
Any other ideas from the pros would be great, thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

dnuge3

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2009
USA
Thought I'd bump this very old thread since I've been reading a little bit up on lead generation and I guess my questions are similar. Though I've got my industry and expect it to prove to be fruitful if I play my cards right.

dnuge3

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2009
USA
Oh, my bad. Guess I went through it without knowing it, thanks.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom