The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lead generation for a spa consultancy

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
I have the basic jist of getting the consultancy up and running, however I find using LinkedIn is one of the best way to target specific clients in my niche. I am a spa consultant that helps salon/spa owners with client management, retention and acquisition as well as business strategy, marketing and tweaking their current model for success. That is my job for my clients.

My question is where to find MORE of these clients. I already have clients coming to me and I use spa associations, networking events, I speak at places and social media. Is there anything that Fastlaners here can recommend more so that I am more "visible" to the people who desire my services ?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have you tried something as simple as buying a list from a list broker and sending snail mail? That's how it was done in the old days!

Something like InfoUsa.com or DirectMail.com

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Thank you MJ! No I hadn't thought of it!! I desire to consult intenationally via phone, skype and in person and the above address has really helped, zen*******!

In the associations where spa owners frequent both on and offline, exactly what should I be advertising to showcase uniqueness? Markets are ever so saturated that can you can never have too much of a good thing!

D

DeletedUser2

what is your unique proposition?
how about you call spa boom and say, if you "promote me" to your owners, and I make them more successful, and I charge X. can I pay you Y to promote me?"

just a thought
Z

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
My unique preposition to SpaBoom or to my consulting clients?

And that, is an excellent way to source and close business!

Ali

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
May 10, 2012
Oman
Start by aiming high and do not waste your time with smaller clients. Spas attached to resorts are the ones who can afford to pay for consultancy. Look at countries that are famous for spa business such as Thailand. You can either get a list of hotels with spa in that country or invest a couple of thousands of $ and visit Thailand, Phuket is a great place to start. Dubai is another place to consider.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Ali, I LOVE your response. I always aim high because there is no point in aiming low and hitting ;)

I have even printed your response out and stuck it on my mirror--absolutely phenomenal! Thank you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.