The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Lawsuit Multimillionaire

Blaise

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 10, 2019
Hello, I am a newbie here on the forum and want to introduce myself. I'm a thirtysomething American lady and like the title, got my current money from a lawsuit several years back when I was burned over my whole body in a fire.

I have pretty much everything I want as far as material things go (saving the Ferrari for my midlife crisis), but since I haven't worked for a few years, I am definitely getting bored and looking for ways to build a business & make money for charities, my future & my mom's. I'm looking into FBA Amazon right now. Real estate rentals are another area I want to get involved in.

Looking forward to reading a lot of posts on this forum and getting to know some positive, ambitious individuals here. :cool:It's a new year and I'm ready to accomplish some big goals!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Last edited:

rogue synthetic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 2, 2017
That's one of the more interesting stories we've had around here lately. Welcome!

Primeperiwinkle

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 30, 2018
I like your avatar and your exclamation points!

Welcome!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Hello, I am a newbie here on the forum and want to introduce myself. I'm a thirtysomething American lady and like the title, got my current money from a lawsuit several years back when I was burned over my whole body in a fire.

I have pretty much everything I want as far as material things go (saving the Ferrari for my midlife crisis), but since I haven't worked for a few years, I am definitely getting bored and looking for ways to build a business & make money for charities, my future & my mom's. I'm looking into FBA Amazon right now. Real estate rentals are another area I want to get involved in.

Looking forward to reading a lot of posts on this forum and getting to know some positive, ambitious individuals here. :cool:It's a new year and I'm ready to accomplish some big goals!
Yikes, glad to hear you are doing well.

I suggest reading Unscripted because it sounds as if it perfectly fits your stage in life.

When money becomes secondary, we can do some great things that spirit our soul. Entrepreneurship is a perfect place to do the job.

Welcome to the forum.

LuckyPup

Done Dicking Around
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA

Welcome and sorry to hear of your misfortune. Glad you persevered in court, though! You've come to the right place - there are some savvy mofos here!

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
I'm sorry to hear what you went through, and happy to hear it was partly a positive outcome! Many people here are willing to help, so you should get a lot of good input.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom