The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Launching oKickstarter: A premium dress sock that can confidently be worn from the office to the gym

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Blake_Writes

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 13, 2018
Santa Monica, CA
@powderhound100 now that we hit goal ..... can we stop dicking around with kickstarter and start making some real money? :)
@powderhound100 it's time to take this advice. Your KS sales have plateaued, but KS is only one platform. Take your social proof and go 10x this thing!
No pressure - it's not like we're all watching or anything. :wideyed:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigDaddyKane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jan 19, 2011
This is great. Keep it up brotha, looking forward to seeing your success. You've got great momentum going, now just keep leveraging what you've built and rinse and repeat.

powderhound100

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Apr 20, 2014
How about trying this to give the campaign a boost: Referral Marketing Tool for eCommerce & Crowdfunding

I haven't tried them, but I see campaigns using them now and the model sounds good at least in theory. Basically you can utilize the concept of affiliate marketing by rewarding every pledger and their friends to share, and you share a small % with them so they are more likely to do so.
Thanks Eskil. yea I'm setup there and had a couple of influencers but haven't seen any returns as of yet, unfortunately. If I do, I'll share here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.