OsmanS
New Contributor
I'll do my best to not make this post look like spam. I recently launched a blog at Startepreneur not as a business but as a place where I can blog about what I learn on my journey as an entrepreneur and to hold myself accountable to my goals. If you have any suggestions for content or otherwise, just tweet me @OsmanSheikhII
I'm doing a post on what triggers people to choose the entrepreneurship path so if you could answer that in brief, it would be much appreciated
Thanks
I'm doing a post on what triggers people to choose the entrepreneurship path so if you could answer that in brief, it would be much appreciated
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
