lexingtonjames
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2010
- Messages
- 64
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 6%
I have been working with this material by Tim Ash from sitetuners.com to elevate the Value I can deliver customers. The theory he is providing below really IS the truth.
He makes great points on the "Human Psyche" and how simplistic it wants everything.
YouTube - Webinar: The 7 Deadly Sins of Landing Page Design with Tim Ash
My Results:
My conversions are up about 20%. Increased my customer's ease of use by adding more defined call-to-actions. Gave me a new communications perspective.
Further recommendations:
I would also highly suggest the S.P.I.N. Selling Handbook by Neil Rackham for similar ideas.
Would anybody like to share their experience and thoughts on Landing Page Optimization? Don't be shy!
He makes great points on the "Human Psyche" and how simplistic it wants everything.
YouTube - Webinar: The 7 Deadly Sins of Landing Page Design with Tim Ash
My Results:
My conversions are up about 20%. Increased my customer's ease of use by adding more defined call-to-actions. Gave me a new communications perspective.
Further recommendations:
I would also highly suggest the S.P.I.N. Selling Handbook by Neil Rackham for similar ideas.
Would anybody like to share their experience and thoughts on Landing Page Optimization? Don't be shy!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
