The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lack of investment but not Commitment , Seeking advice

hammad niazi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 16, 2023
Hey ,
A quick introduction – I'm Hammad, a 21-year-old medical student from Pakistan. Observing global economic instability, especially in my home country, made me ponder if the "slow lane" and a path to mediocrity would help me achieve my goal of a financially stable life, particularly as a middle-class student facing a two-year wait for completion of my medical degree.Frustrated and lacking a clear roadmap, I turned to MFL as a beacon of hope amid unanswered questions. This turned out to be one of the best investments I've made, utilizing my limited savings over a few months. The book opened my eyes to understand my situation and inspired me to create a dedicated notebook for financial and business literacy, all thanks to M.J's masterpiece. I plan to save up for the other two books as well.

After reading the book i made my girlfriend read it too and she's half way through and with no surprise she agrees to everything it said . We've both been dreadful about our situations and now seek new fastlane roadmap to get us somewhere on that financial freedom ladder . We are very committed to learning new skills and want to develop adequate experience while in the process of learning - executing and providing value . To my knowledge and research following skills seems the most promising and portal of entry to learning them is also fairly easy ;

1) Digital marketing ( google , fb ads , SEO)
2) Copywriting
3) Web design / development
4) E-commerce
5) SAAS

Personally being a medical student i have a passion to solve people problems regarding their health and i thought of starting a business centered around providing health specific content through blog on my website , and generating money through selling e-books and health products.

I personally would like to target a sub niche in health topic and would dedicate my content and knowledge into solving their problem in a unique way which would actually have a potential into yielding them positive outcomes based on research and experiences ( can i mention the sub niche ? Lol ) . I'm also planning to create a supplemental product with a friend of mine who's a major in pharmacy and has passion for business as well (but that would come after the initial plan works ) but off course all this after adequate market evaluation and anaylsis of potential gaps that we could fill in !

Traffic to site - retention of customers -conversion- sell existing product - new product marketing .

My girlfriend is an art major and she's familiar with graphic design , web UX and also has decent knowledge on web development and is continuingly improving them.

I'm also learning SEO and Copywriting in order to originally grow my business without any form of marketing through ads . Being camera shy we both cannot agree on promoting our service through content creation on social media platforms as well :/ .

Our primary concern is investment, we have no investment other than paying for hosting and tools for the websites and buying a few books and courses from udemy to learn the skills required for our venture. And also the portal to entry in this model of business is also fairly easy (blogging and affiliate + e-com ) .

I personally think growing organically would take us lots of time and efforts and there's a substantial percentage of failure but I'm committed enough to the cause but also so not blind enough to see the odds of it being not viable .

So I'm seeking your guy's opinion on this particular mini plan that I've constructed and if any other skills or models we should consider instead that might be more effective into starting our financial journey and help us save for a more bigger leap and help us with the change we sought to bring !

Thank you all for reading my post i very much hope of learning more through all of you here guys and thanks in advance for your advice !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Lots of buzzwords. Quite theoretical. But you do have a plan and seemingly the cognitive abilities. Time to go from theory to practice and create a feedback loop, where you find a method that works and double down on that.

A plan is consists of multiple steps done in some order. Hopefully your plan will lead to systems and processes. Loops. Formulas. Inputs and outputs. Iterative development. Adjustment. Improvement. Learning. I like buzzwords as well.

I think during this process you will be your own worst enemy. You will have to tolerate that you cannot understand every detail or be completely sure of the outcome. Try to avoid paralysis by analysis, self-doubt, perfectionism etc. Persistence is required. 2 years? It's not a lot of time, unless it's focused on one project -- Don't spread yourself too thin, and don't involve more people unless they are absolutely required for help.

If you create an income online, especially in USD, I am sure it will have a good impact on your life, seeing as you are in Pakistan. Instead of a high-risk plan, as you currently say you lack 'investment', consider more 'safe' routes like freelancing or talent arbitrage in some way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...