The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kudos to the Fastlane Searchers

Anything related to matters of the mind

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I think it's pretty cool to see fastlaners digging up old threads, nuggets of gold, and posting up about their find. I forget about these old words of wisdom from time to time. I am not sure how you guys are finding them other than using the search function.

Nice job guys! Keep on digging!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Hi Runum, yeah just manual search through postings of valuable members.

I primarily read TFLF from my mobile when I'm not at home. My smartphone has issues with internet connection and doesn't allow me to like any posts (I press "like" and it's never given).
I receive my new smartphone in 3 days and some people will find themself getting a lot of rep at the speed of light, because I read hell of a lot.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I think it's pretty cool to see fastlaners digging up old threads, nuggets of gold, and posting up about their find. I forget about these old words of wisdom from time to time. I am not sure how you guys are finding them other than using the search function.

Nice job guys! Keep on digging!

Find a person you like and go visit their profile. If its not private go to the postings section...

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 7.31.38 PM.png

At the bottom look for "threads started by"...

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 7.31.47 PM.png

Start with their oldest and work forwards. I personally love seeing posts from people 3-5 years ago that are now a success. You can see the mindset already there but not the outward results so there are lots of valuable lessons to be had. Look for the progress over time, the change in tone and writing, the successes and failure and most of all that they just kept going.

If you read my early threads for example I am all over the place but you can see the form start to take shape more and more. I hope in a few years to join the bigger names on this thread with some high level success. If others have done it why can't I? ;)

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Find a person you like and go visit their profile. If its not private go to the postings section...

View attachment 13536

View attachment 13535

Start with their oldest and work forwards. I personally love seeing posts from people 3-5 years ago that are now a success. You can see the mindset already there but not the outward results so there are lots of valuable lessons to be had. Look for the progress over time, the change in tone and writing, the successes and failure and most of all that they just kept going.

If you read my early threads for example I am all over the place but you can see the form start to take shape more and more. I hope in a few years to join the bigger names on this thread with some high level success. If others have done it why can't I? ;)
In a few years we'll have our own communities aha.

Great approach to TFLF by the way, I use it exactly like this and it pays out tremendously.

btw, I think MJ needs more badges.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

View attachment 13536

View attachment 13535

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.