Hi all.
If anybody is interested in sourcing/ importing quality and very reasonably priced products/ non finished goods from South Korea.. drop me a message.
I am based in Seoul, South Korea.
I am currently compiling a range of Phone Case Covers Made here in Korea which I have no doubt can be huge seller in many different countries.
I am looking at exporting from here to Europe in particular.. UK ideally.
I have teamed up with a very experienced and reliable local exporting agent here. We are very excited about sourcing 100% Made in Korea Products and distributing them overseas to Europe in particular.
The FTA agreement in place between Europe and South Korea gives a big advantage over China etc.
Phone Cases are just a start but looking to expand to other areas too.
Regards,
M
If anybody is interested in sourcing/ importing quality and very reasonably priced products/ non finished goods from South Korea.. drop me a message.
I am based in Seoul, South Korea.
I am currently compiling a range of Phone Case Covers Made here in Korea which I have no doubt can be huge seller in many different countries.
I am looking at exporting from here to Europe in particular.. UK ideally.
I have teamed up with a very experienced and reliable local exporting agent here. We are very excited about sourcing 100% Made in Korea Products and distributing them overseas to Europe in particular.
The FTA agreement in place between Europe and South Korea gives a big advantage over China etc.
Phone Cases are just a start but looking to expand to other areas too.
Regards,
M
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
