The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kickofflabs.com - Best landing pages/coming soon pages ever

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
These guys have really out done themselves and I will start to immediately use them and will show off my landing page here when I'm finished creating it. If you're going to make an online business you def want to use these guys.

Get customers with the best landing pages and newsletters you can make yourself! | KickoffLabs Here is my "free month link"

Get customers with the best landing pages and newsletters you can make yourself! | KickoffLabs Here is a regular link I receive nothing if you click on.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
Ok guys I absolutely love them. Here is the page I was able to create with them Mens Underwear Sale -Grab Mens Socks + More. It's Time For a Fresh Pair.

It's converting around 10% right now, and people are using the built in sharing functions to life, share, and tweet my offer.

The coolest features by far are

1. You can seo your page. According to SEO moz my page has is "Grade A" for my 3 keywords.
2. You can add video to your squeeze page.
3. It has a built in viral sharing features and a built in autoresponder.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.