- Joined
- Apr 29, 2013
- Messages
- 116
Rep Bank
$630
$630
User Power: 91%
Hey people I was wondering at the first stages of creating a business and at the same time touching up your final model for a/your product is it recommended to put your idea onto kickstarter. Are there any cons if you do this such as people stealing your idea, etc. Should I get it licensed before I do so?
Also licensing is becoming an issue for me. I'm not certain to how much it would cost for me to license my product. Does it depend on the characteristics of the product and also where would you license it?
Cheers Pat
Also licensing is becoming an issue for me. I'm not certain to how much it would cost for me to license my product. Does it depend on the characteristics of the product and also where would you license it?
Cheers Pat
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
