What's new

copyrights and licensing.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

michaelscheuren

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
58
Location
Escanaba, Michigan
Rep Bank
$315
User Power: 43%
Hello everyone. I have an idea but I need some info on copyright infringement and licensing. I am looking into making some custom clothes(shirts, jackets etc.). Can I use images I find on the internet for the clothes and not get into trouble? I wouldn't be using any company logos without permission but I am interested in using images related to the companies. I know when I used to airbrush shirts you had to be careful. I knew some people that got shut down and fined for airbrushing Disney characters on shirts. I thought if you changed some part of the original design(or color etc.) that they couldn't sting you for it. That was a long time ago and I am not sure of the laws today. Thanks in advance.

Michael.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom