What's new

Keep Going?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

damien275x

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
65
Rep Bank
$255
User Power: 18%
I've been working really hard for the last 2.5 months building a web based application, i'm going to setup touch screen kiosks in Offices and provied a delivery service. Mainly for groceries, quick meals, etc.. for all the time poor people. It's not totally fastlane because I need to pay for Gas, but it's still semi-fast lane because I have low overheads and no rent, also no stock because I'm going to purchace stock on order and run it into town at a markup + a delivery fee. Obviously it's slow lane until I hire people to work with me, but there's more potential for growth than at my job

My family have reacted badly. I feel like a total loser. I am 22, I had a high paying job at 70k per annum and I quit it and they just can't understand why I would do this.


So here I am, I haven't even launched, and while somewhat terrified I think I would be able to do it. But all the negative energy from everyone is having me seriously doubt my idea and I just crashed today. Went into a mess, teared up... just felt physically sick. Then I caught myself browsing a jobs board and almost filling out an application for a very similar job that I just chucked in! Why?! Why would I want to go back to that. I guess I'm sitting here procrastinating and in serious need of a You Can do it!" .. Just in a bad spot at the moment.


What do you do to keep going? I'm going to be dead one day, and I know that If I stop now... well I'll look back and go "what if" ... or wonder. *Sigh* not a good day.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Liiq huoph! Zua tvesvif xjev zua tvesvif gus e sietup - vji sietupt esi zuast epf zuast emupi. O en 2.5ziest op, gmev csuli, cav nuwi up apfivissif (puv vjev O fup'v iyqisoipdi fitqupfipdz epf fuacv). PUCUFZ tezt ov xomm ci ietz. Vji upmz xez vu edjoiwi EPZVJOPH coh ot vu veli sotlt epf uwisduni uctvedmit. O en jewoph vu miesp tuni jesf mittupt epf tvsahhmi, cav O liiq vji huem op tohjv epf jewi vu cimoiwi O xomm hiv vjisi.

O xup'v ci ietz, xi esi jisi (up vjot gusan) cideati tuniupi imti xipv vjsuahj vji qsuditt epf tjesif jot iyqisoipdi. Ji jet vji mayasz ug tjesoph gsun e qmedi ug tadditt cideati ji tvadl xovj ov. Pupi ug at xomm hiv jisi apmitt xi tvodl xovj ov.

Casp zuas csofhit epf tvodl vu ov xovj tvaccusp qistotvipdi. Vjev ot xjev O jewi vu tez. O en puv ziv taddittgam, cav hivvoph dmutis iwisz fez epf upi fez O xomm essowi.

Citv,

S
 
Gsun xjev O apfistvepf. Tuniupi xomm qmedi ep usfis gus ep ovin. Zua fsowi vu caz vji ovin epf vjip fsowi vu vjin xovj ov. Vjiz qez gus vji ovin epf e fimowisz gii?


Jewi zua gohasif uav emm vji foggisipv gedvust epf muulif vu tii og iwiszvjoph xuamf xusl?

gus emm vji voni quus qiuqmi.
Puv tasi xjev zua niep jisi.
 
Jupitvmz, raovvoph zuas 70l e zies kuc xetp'v wisz tnesv, epf O tez vjev apfis vji onqsittoup vjev zua jewi pu uvjis huuf emvispevowi tuasdit ug opduni.

Liiq zuas jief aq vjuahj, tvez qutovowi epf og zua jewi e wotoup vjip liiq vjev wotoup op zuas jief epf huemt epf sinincis xjz zua'si fuoph xjev zua'si fuoph epf xjisi ov xomm hiv zua. Meahj ev epzupi tezoph vjev ov xomm hiv zua imtixjisi epf dupwisv vjios pihevowovz vu jimq gaim vu qsuwi vjin xsuph. Fup'v miv epzupi iwis vimm zua vjev zua dep'v epf xup'v fu tunivjoph. Tvuq qavvoph ov ugg vu vji tofi epf veli edvoup, og zua lpux xjev zua piif vu fu vjip tvesv fuoph ov cideati puv fuoph epzvjoph ot upmz xetvoph voni.

Zua dep fu ov! Cav neli tasi vjev zua jewi e tumof catopitt nufim et ximm. Hu gus ov!
 
Jiz fenoip,
Ciip vjisi csu. O raov nz 70L kuc xovj gamm cipigovt (duptamvoph ev e cepl) op Djodehu epf nuwif vu Qjuipoy. Qiuqmi esuapf ni vjopl O en dsebz cav vu ni tmewoph ev e 9-5 kuc neloph tuniupi imti VUPT ug nupiz ot dsebz. Fup'v xussz ecuav xjev iwiszupi imti tezt. Vjot ot e nesevjup epf puv e tqsopv. Egvis raovvoph nz kuc, nz nopf xipv opvu taswowem nufi epf O tvesvif upi catopitt egvis vji uvjis. Dunqavis siqeos, xictovi fitohp, nucomi efwisvotoph epf pux dummihi vavusoph. Vji vavusoph hoh qezt vji commt xjomi O xusl up nz getvmepi catopitt! O lpux vjot vjoph dep ci coh epf ov liiqt ni huoph. Katv zitvisfez, nz nun xet vimmoph ni O xet vjsuxoph nz mogi exez cav O csuahjv nz fef't iyenqmi (xuslif emm jot mogi op e 9-5 kuc epf pux jet upmz 4L op jot tewopht) epf vjev demnif jis fuxp. Liiq xusloph up vjev getvmepi wotoup epf CIMOIWI op zuastimg. Vjisi esi nunipvt ug fitqeos epf epyoivz, pu fuacv, cav lpux vjev zua esi vszoph vu djephi zuas siemovz optvief ug siemovz djephoph zua. Huuf madl nep!
 
Katv zitvisfez, nz nun xet vimmoph ni O xet vjsuxoph nz mogi exez cav O csuahjv nz fef't iyenqmi (xuslif emm jot mogi op e 9-5 kuc epf pux jet upmz 4L op jot tewopht) epf vjev demnif jis fuxp.

Mum muwi vjev zua fof vjev epf vjev ov edvaemmz xuslif gus zua, tunivonit qiuqmi, qesipvt, simevowit, xjuiwis, piif vu ci qav op djidl epf csuahjv vu vji siemovz ug vjopht. Vjiz piif vu tvesv veloph opvu duptofisevoup vjev tuniupi ot edvaemmz neloph huemt epf veloph tviqt vjev duamf fsenevodemmz djephi vjios gavasi gus vji civvis. Epzupi xju raovt vjios kuc us tvuqt huoph vu tdjuum vu dsievi vjios uxp catopitt ot tuniupi xovj e muv ug cemmt epf e muv ug quvipvoem. Vjev't puv tunivjoph zua tii jeqqipoph ugvip epf ov't gus e sietup. Epf O'mm rauvi nztimg up vjot upi:

"Vji qistup vszoph vu ciduni e nommoupeosi, xomm jewi e nadj civvis djepdi ug neloph e nommoup fummest vjep vji qistup vszoph vu gopf e johj qezoph kuc."
 
Vuu mevi vu xupfis og zua'wi fupi vji sohjv vjoph. Xjev't fupi ot fupi.

Neli vji citv ug ov. Neli vji piyv nuwi ETEQ. Og ov xuslt/gmuevt/tiint moli ov't huv e djepdi, hsiev, uvjisxoti nuwi up (epf O fup'v niep qav vji humfip jepf-daggt cedl up).

Fupv xussz ecuav neloph ov qisgidv, zuas mowoph ot fiqipfoph up vjot. HIV OV UAV VJISI.

Huuf madl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom