The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kak / vig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
@vig also. You plugged his show like a dozen times during that interview. It was very obvious and amateur. Plug it once or twice. Otherwise, it feels spammish. Feel free to tell me to shut the fck up and I will. I wish you guys the best.

I don’t care if you shut up or not. If you listened to the show today you understand my opinion on critics. I’m thrilled that you took the time to listen. Criticism provides fuel.

eventually you are going to see some big names come in here under a screen name and probably like several of your posts as we are climbing the charts, overnight in the top 25 business podcasts on several platforms and not stopping until we win.

Kyle and I have both fought much larger giants before then media mastery. I’d encourage you to listen from the very beginning as most of your questions about credentials will be answered over time.

It would be poor form to reiterate credential repetitively but In one of the episodes I did rattle off a bunch of my wins and losses. If you are truly interested in spend some time here at the forum I’ve written over 10,000 posts here that will unlock more information than you probably ever wanted.

Thanks for the Friday night diversion. Have a great night.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lucy1011

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2020
Az
I don’t care if you shut up or not. If you listened to the show today you understand my opinion on critics. I’m thrilled that you took the time to listen. Criticism provides fuel.

eventually you are going to see some big names come in here under a screen name and probably like several of your posts as we are climbing the charts, overnight in the top 25 business podcasts on several platforms and not stopping until we win.

Kyle and I have both fought much larger giants before then media mastery. I’d encourage you to listen from the very beginning as most of your questions about credentials will be answered over time.

It would be poor form to reiterate credential repetitively but In one of the episodes I did rattle off a bunch of my wins and losses. If you are truly interested in spend some time here at the forum I’ve written over 10,000 posts here that will unlock more information than you probably ever wanted.

Man. You guys think I am dogging you. I am not. But. I think a podcast about your specifics and your numbers would add serious credibility. Jmo

Lucy1011

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2020
Az
Man. You guys think I am dogging you. I am not. But. I think a podcast about your specifics and your numbers would add serious credibility. Jmo
Think shark tank. How cool is that. This is what I do, specifically, and this why I do it. That's the shit that turns me on. But, again, I may be in the minority.

Lucy1011

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2020
Az

What episode did you specifically rattle off your wins and losses? Was it specific or just more generalities like... I was a buyer at Walmart. I loved your example of the 20x20x20 w a 50 attached. That was awesome and specific!

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Haven't listened to either podcast yet (wanted to but never have the time?
Definitely going to now, since I hear how you guys aren't always talking about what you do.

I love hearing what a podcast/video guy does and all about his life and how his business is doing... But if I want to hear about it then I'll go to his first ever podcast or his bio, or his/her website and find that stuff out.

I HATE those podcasts where they just talk about who they are and what they've done for 10 minutes, and then talk about the good stuff, and then another 10 minutes of crap.

/Rant

Proceeding to find a few top quality podcasts

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You will have to listen to them all to find out KL

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
What episode did you specifically rattle off your wins and losses? Was it specific or just more generalities like... I was a buyer at Walmart. I loved your example of the 20x20x20 w a 50 attached. That was awesome and specific!

You have listened to enough of them to make me suspect that... YOU DO LIKE THE SHOWS! :rofl: ;)

You have to actually be enjoying them if you know all of these little knowledge bites. You are a pretty good listener. I have people that LOVE the show that comment missing massive details!

If that is the case, I am glad you are enjoying them... If only for entertainment value. It isn't going to be for everyone. That is true for every show, book, movie, music and TV series on the planet.

I have been a very large critic of myself. I personally think my sound quality has an unreliable track record ranging between complete shit and decent enough. I have my displeasure well documented in the KBRS thread.

The coolest part, IMO is the progress thread... It is an endeavor, because I won't even call it a business because it doesn't make money, that observers get to watch me apply my special cocktail of aggressive actions, big moves and continuous improvement.

If readers/listeners wants to watch me jump out of an airplane and try to build wings on the way down. That thread is going to be my goldest yet.

In all seriousness, if you stick around long enough, you will get a pretty good idea of what is going on. You will also notice that bragging makes me sick, maybe that is a character flaw in the game of internet.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
In all seriousness, if you stick around long enough, you will get a pretty good idea of what is going on. You will also notice that bragging makes me sick, maybe that is a character flaw in the game of internet.

Just want to say that there is a big difference between bragging and sharing your story.

When listening to Bigger Pockets, it was good to have the context on where Brandon and Josh came from from the get-go, and @JScott rehashed it here:

Not everyone does it, so it's not a requirement. But it is something that a potential listeners look for, for various reasons. For me, it's all about understanding where the info is coming from up front, since I believe that "how you do anything is how you do everything", as @Andy Black likes to say.

EDIT: For clarity, I haven't listened to the podcast, so maybe you did cover this in your episodes. This is more of a general talking point on podcast hosts and what attracts me, personally. Since there are so many options, I don't even listen to any podcast unless I know this info before my first listen.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Just want to say that there is a big difference between bragging and sharing your story.

When listening to Bigger Pockets, it was good to have the context on where Brandon and Josh came from from the get-go, and @JScott rehashed it here:

Not everyone does it, so it's not a requirement. But it is something that a potential listeners look for, for various reasons. For me, it's all about understanding where the info is coming from up front, since I believe that "how you do anything is how you do everything", as @Andy Black likes to say.

EDIT: For clarity, I haven't listened to the podcast, so maybe you did cover this in your episodes. This is more of a general talking point on podcast hosts and what attracts me, personally. Since there are so many options, I don't even listen to any podcast unless I know this info before my first listen.

wtf are you waiting for.? jk

Lucy1011

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2020
Az
You have listened to enough of them to make me suspect that... YOU DO LIKE THE SHOWS! :rofl: ;)

You have to actually be enjoying them if you know all of these little knowledge bites. You are a pretty good listener. I have people that LOVE the show that comment missing massive details!

If that is the case, I am glad you are enjoying them... If only for entertainment value. It isn't going to be for everyone. That is true for every show, book, movie, music and TV series on the planet.

I have been a very large critic of myself. I personally think my sound quality has an unreliable track record ranging between complete shit and decent enough. I have my displeasure well documented in the KBRS thread.

The coolest part, IMO is the progress thread... It is an endeavor, because I won't even call it a business because it doesn't make money, that observers get to watch me apply my special cocktail of aggressive actions, big moves and continuous improvement.

If readers/listeners wants to watch me jump out of an airplane and try to build wings on the way down. That thread is going to be my goldest yet.

Seriously? That is all you do is brag. But. It's all nefarious and extremely general. Kinda guru material. Yuck. Be specific in what you do. Why shy away from it?

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
If you’re so interested in what they do and their background, why don’t you either read the forum or you can even send the shows a voice question. Ask them there.

It’s not their responsibility or requirement to talk about their business. They’ll do what they want.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
Does anyone else want popcorn while I'm up grabbing some?
Would love some popcorn for the show, but then again....
This is bullshit. I give honest feedback and am totally jumped on for it. If I don't say I love it, then I am an outcast. I gave specific examples on what I'd like to see. Maybe I'm the minority or not the right demographic. My intention wasn't to start a shit storm. Sorry.

I wouldn't want to to be accused of doubling down and verbally abusing a forum member by wanting popcorn. :playful:

Lucy1011

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2020
Az
If you’re so interested in what they do and their background, why don’t you either read the forum or you can even send the shows a voice question. Ask them there.

It’s not their responsibility or requirement to talk about their business. They’ll do what they want.
I was just providing feedback on what would make me more interested in their talks. Of course they r going to do what they want to do. What's your point?

Lucy1011

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2020
Az
Would love some popcorn for the show, but then again....

I wouldn't want to to be accused of doubling down and verbally abusing a forum member by wanting popcorn. :playful:
Providing feedback is verbally abuse? Damn. Thick up that skin bro.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
I was just providing feedback on what would make me more interested in their talks. Of course they r going to do what they want to do. What's your point?
I understand that. I said, if you really want to know, you can send a voice message to the show and your question can be answered or you can look through the forum content if you’re really curious.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
Providing feedback is verbally abuse? Damn. Thick up that skin bro.
Pro tip: Read, read some more, then read one more time before replying. You cried wolf for him getting popcorn, not the other way around.

Lucy1011

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2020
Az
How to not-win friends, and not-influence people.
This is crazy. I provided feedback to their shows. Now, I'm an a$$ hole? Serious. What value does one add by regurgitating an article without adding specific info on how it affected their business... Specifically. Again. Just my opinion. Sorry to offend you guys. Continue to dog me and stroke their egos. Not productive in my opinion. But. I get it. birds of a feather... Eventually get crushed by an eagle! Go ahead and delete this entire thread as it doesn't fit your narrative. Talk about scripted. Lol. Mj

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
And here I thought this was just someone with legit feedback.

But no, just a do-nothing, have-nothing troll from the forum's past with bone to pick.

This is crazy. I provided feedback to their shows. Now, I'm an a$$ hole? Serious. What value does one add by regurgitating an article without adding specific info on how it affected their business... Specifically. Again. Just my opinion. Sorry to offend you guys. Continue to dog me and stroke their egos. Not productive in my opinion. But. I get it. birds of a feather... Eventually get crushed by an eagle! Go ahead and delete this entire thread as it doesn't fit your narrative. Talk about scripted. Lol. Mj

Adios. I see you haven't changed in 7 years. Another armchair entrepreneur without a dime to his name. You were banned some years ago, now you get banned again. Brilliant job.

BTW if Dave ever stops by your job in Ohio, I know he doesn't want french fries with his order.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I should have nailed it earlier. There’s only one guy who years later still wants a detailed roadmap to follow step by step. KL you’re still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!