What's new

Just wanted to say hello

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
G

GuestUser8117

Guest
Hey it's been a while since I haven't posted. It's good to see all your progress in your ventures. That being said I've decided that I was going to stop posting on the boards because I felt like I was wasting my time and your time as well. Unfortunately, I don't think the fastlane is for me at this time. Because I value more my health, my happiness and my well being than having tons of cash. My serious health issues made it clear to me that I need to get in better shape to live a good and happy life. I have this terrible pressure in my head that is ruining my life, it hurts like hell and it's been 3 years like that, 24/7. I can't concentrate, all I can do is play piano. I go to the hospital multiple times a year and I pray for it to calm down but it seems I can't do anything about it, And the docs too, they don't know what to do. I was dreaming of owning a lambo and all that good stuff like a big house, but I think the illness brought me back to my real values. I lack health and and lack friends. It sucks a lot. I don't even have a social life. So those values are family, friends, health, happiness, love, growing up like a man and playing music. At least for the piano I am very motivated, I play everyday. When things get better maybe I'll come back years from now and will be working on a business that inspires me and others to attain my craziest dreams. Who knows. Anyway, Sorry if I disappoint you. And I admit I disapppoint myself a little bit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom