Hamish01
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 300%
Disclaimer: I appreciate my privileged position and am quite happy to be here. I just finished reading fastLane and unscripted . I’m 17 and My grandad after running a “fastLane” business bought a castle in wales. A decade and a bit have passed and now one of the family members has to take over the mantle of running the operation. They are land rich but cash poor and It costs a lot to run a castle for example it takes literal days a month to mow the grass, the gardening is tough as there are several hundred acres of land and Almost half the castle is derelict and needs renovation. it takes constant work and money to maintain it. At the moment the garden is open to the public but it hasn’t been properly used to its full potential. I have quite a few options I could .A. Make a fastLane business .B. Monetise the castle itself there a lot of ways to do it like starting a cafe , archery, canoeing, camping, festivals, making to into a hotel\ casino, having party’s, maybe make a YouTube channel there a few with similar premises the issue is I don’t think this would be a fastLane business or .C. Sell the place
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
