The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just listed my first eBook on Kindle, get it FREE :)

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014
Came here to give some people a copy of my free awesome book that made me money on ebay

Met some haters like you, that for some reason spend time bashing my stuff without even reading them

Vs going out there and actually doing something yourself...

Thanks though, I need more haters :)
Your bio says your in the state of Florida but you're really in the state of denial.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Karri

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 14, 2016
Finland
I will download your book. But many people here are trying to give you constructive criticism. Take it to heart, it's the only way you will grow. No hating man!

G

Guest34764

Your bio says your in the state of Florida but you're really in the state of denial.

images

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Funny, you never really know what you are going to get out of a thread. This one had more turns than the road to Hana.
+1, [HASHTAG]#lovedit[/HASHTAG], would reread!

Speed+ for the Hana reference

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
I feel like we should give not just a constructive criticism, but a criticism that can actually help him improve.

@ZMan26 send me a pm with your book.
btw, never ever use a word "hater" on TFLF. Everyone on this forum is here to help, you just need to use it for your own good.

EE7

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 3, 2013
Met some haters like you, that for some reason spend time bashing my stuff without even reading them

Vs going out there and actually doing something yourself...

Thanks though, I need more haters :)

Not bashing but helping. Learn the difference my friend it will come very much in handy. You won't get anywhere in life if you can't take the constructive criticism.

Came here to give some people a copy of my free awesome book that made me money on ebay

I don't think you really came here with the intent to help others. I think you came her looking for reviews to help yourself. I will read your book and review it how I deem fit based on the information and how it is written.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Speed+ for the Hana reference
What's the fastest you've ever gone on that road? I was a kid when I was there. We were probably going 55 mph max at one point. Felt like eleventy billion.......

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
What's the fastest you've ever gone on that road? I was a kid when I was there. We were probably going 55 mph max at one point. Felt like eleventy billion.......

12MPH

T-K

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 22, 2016
Istanbul
What OP meant in his first message: "GIMME SOME GODDAMN REVIEWS ALREADY!"

And he actually didn't want any criticism or feedback from anybody as he said. Bern Williams says "Unsolicited advice is the junk mail of life." Probably that's why he treats such valuable feedback as junk. You guys shouldn't have tried in the first place. It steals from your tolerance reserve which gives hard time to people who actually want to learn from you guys.

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
I thought Amazon was meant to be cracking down on reviews like these?

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Yeah, those reviews do not look real.

@ZMan26

I only asked for HONEST reviews. if you got 1 good idea from this ebook and youre selling on ebay, its worth 5 stars, remember the price is 99 cents right now.

And I use these ideas myself, never saw them in any other ebook

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I only asked for HONEST reviews. if you got 1 good idea from this ebook and youre selling on ebay, its worth 5 stars, remember the price is 99 cents right now.

And I use these ideas myself, never saw them in any other ebook
Honest reviews inbound.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
FRXmilU.gif

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
What OP meant in his first message: "GIMME SOME GODDAMN REVIEWS ALREADY!"

And he actually didn't want any criticism or feedback from anybody as he said. Bern Williams says "Unsolicited advice is the junk mail of life." Probably that's why he treats such valuable feedback as junk. You guys shouldn't have tried in the first place. It steals from your tolerance reserve which gives hard time to people who actually want to learn from you guys.

I dont mind getting feedback on the actual content.

Wont take advice from someone who can't read, because I said a gazillion times I don't give a flying f*** about the grammar, form, tenses or whatever lol.

This ain't Harry Potter and I ain't JK Rowling ... whats so hard to understand ? ^_^

G

Guest34764

No, I was asking if you paid for those two 5-startar reviews.They look pretty fake.

I'm sure you'll respond with a "no" ,but if they are actually fake then It's incredibly insulting for you to waste our time when you'll just pay for the reviews anyways.

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
I dont mind getting feedback on the actual content.

Wont take advice from someone who can't read, because I said a gazillion times I don't give a flying f*** about the grammar, form, tenses or whatever lol.

This ain't Harry Potter and I ain't JK Rowling ... whats so hard to understand ? ^_^

Umm this is an ebook that you are attempting to sell....don't matter if it sells for .09 or .99 or 9.99.

You come across as a hack...good content or not.
Take pride in your work.

From your language used("my awesome book" ) and your reactions(I don't give a flying f*** about the grammar, form...") Etc etc etc...I see you as a spoiled know it all who can't be told anything or given advice against your current beliefs.

Closed minded. Your single...correct?

You need to change this for you to be successful with people and yourself.

You don't have patience for critique of your overall lack of standards in quality for success....so how do u expect others here to be patient with you.??

Quality spans different aspects of E books.

People edit, and edit, and carefully pick covers and pull every peice together for what they try and achieve as perfection.

If this book was just a rough draft then it be different.

Don't care if it only took you a few hours to write your "awesome" book....grow up. You acting like a nine year old brat.

I give you one star for personality and charm.

Vitom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2016
Virginia Beach
@Omega

You never have any constructive criticism to give. Every time I see you post, its something immature that doesn't add any value or offer help to the OP.

Maybe you should AUDIT yourself for once.

- Vito M.

G

Guest34764

You never have any constructive criticism to give. Every time I see you post, its something immature that doesn't add any value or offer help to the OP.

Maybe you should AUDIT yourself for once.

I only post here for comedic value :p

In all seriousness, I wouldn't have a good like to post ratio if people thought my posts were invaluable or immature (okay, all my posts are immature).

Glad you're helping the OP out though with the constructive criticism! :asshat:

Vitom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2016
Virginia Beach
I only post here for comedic value :p

Glad we got that straightened out.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't have a good like to post ratio if people thought my posts were invaluable or immature (okay, all my posts are immature).

So what you're telling me is there are more of you.

Glad you're helping the OP out though with the constructive criticism! :asshat:

I PM'd him. Thanks for your genuine concern tho.

- Vito M.

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Umm this is an ebook that you are attempting to sell....don't matter if it sells for .09 or .99 or 9.99.

You come across as a hack...good content or not.
Take pride in your work.

From your language used("my awesome book" ) and your reactions(I don't give a flying f*** about the grammar, form...") Etc etc etc...I see you as a spoiled know it all who can't be told anything or given advice against your current beliefs.

Closed minded. Your single...correct?

You need to change this for you to be successful with people and yourself.

You don't have patience for critique of your overall lack of standards in quality for success....so how do u expect others here to be patient with you.??

Quality spans different aspects of E books.

People edit, and edit, and carefully pick covers and pull every peice together for what they try and achieve as perfection.

If this book was just a rough draft then it be different.

Don't care if it only took you a few hours to write your "awesome" book....grow up. You acting like a nine year old brat.

I give you one star for personality and charm.

Wtf did I just read?

I stopped at "you're single, correct?" cuz im married... so if you can re-analyse my personality ill appreciate it :)

No seriously, im getting Pms from people trying to support me because they say people here like to bash peoples effort to succeed

So it really have 0 effect on me ( my ebook is doing AMAZING for now, im ranked 5th for "ebay selling" and its only been 2 days, and im under 35K in the top seller list for kindle paid ebooks)

But some people are trying to tell you guys what they did, and instead of supporting them and encouraging them, you give them crap.

Says more about you than it does about them.

I will never, ever bash anyone that tried to succeed. period. even if they didnt do a perfect job.

ZMan26

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 13, 2016
Sunny Florida
Btw if I gave you the book as a gift, when you leave an honest review, please state that you got it as a gift in order to review it.

P.S if anyone on this forum is in kindle publishing, let me know, i'll pay for your copy ...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.