The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Just joined

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Jim

PARKED
Nov 17, 2007
Wow! What a find. I have posted to RichDad for years but not lately. Just too much non business related stuff for me. I am an Author/Pulisher. I primarily write about Tax Lien Certificate and Tax Deed investing. I am always happy to answer questions about any related subjects. Just have a minute, but wanted to say, "Hi."

Jim Yocom

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Jim, that's definitively an interesting topic here. Any online posts available? If so please add your links (as long they follow the forum's rules we are more than happy to get information).
Welcome to the forum.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom