The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just getting started

Leizar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 31, 2023
Hello everyone, pleased to meet you all.
My name is Marco, I'm 22 and I'm an (aspiring, I guess) mathematician.

It's been more or less a month since I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . Ever since then, I've been feeling like there's a little bug in my brain, as if I was on the verge of a different world.
That mindset shift that occurs when you start looking at things from a different point of view... Well, I want more of it, that's why I chose to join this forum.
I'm starting from ground zero, but I will keep moving forward.

Thanks for your time!
Marco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

It's been more or less a month since I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . Ever since then, I've been feeling like there's a little bug in my brain, as if I was on the verge of a different world.
That mindset shift that occurs when you start looking at things from a different point of view... Well, I want more of it, that's why I chose to join this forum.

Thanks for your time!
Marco
Welcome.. You have come to the right place.

Gordon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jan 8, 2022

Thanks for your time!
Marco
Put your math skills to work. Starting with: “Wealth = Net Profit + Asset Value.” So there is a baseline for you to work from. It means you have to know what Net Profit is, after ALL expenses, what goes into your pocket per unit of sales? Look at Internet Marketing through your math goggles...and know what aov (average order value), mvp (minimum viable product) and all the math of a funnel...customer acquisition, including ads and marketing, fulfillment, lifetime value, and then when you have asset value, you can decide to convert that into cash (liquid assets) as when MJ sold limos.

If you start from a business bottom line formula, that is knowing the math of a given transactional business, you will be much further ahead than most. Plan. Execute. Adjust. Follow through. Use your math skills and you'll get into the Fastlane, uh, even faster.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...