- Joined
- Dec 14, 2010
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$100
$100
User Power: 40%
Good evening all!
Just joined the forum today after lurking for awhile. Figured that I would start out on the right foot and post a quick introduction, to give you guys a feel for where I am at.
I am 30 years old (ok, ok almost 31) went to college for a year, wasnt really cut out for it. Worked in a few different 9-5 jobs since then, never really feeling in control, or comfortable in those positions.
Recently (within the last two years) a close friend and I decided to act on a few of our dreams. Opened a gym (not a gym in the traditional sense, but Ill probably get more in depth on this in a later post) working on having a property maintenance company up and running for March, and currently chugging along on a few e-commerce'ish ideas. Thats about it for now, just wanted to say hello
Just joined the forum today after lurking for awhile. Figured that I would start out on the right foot and post a quick introduction, to give you guys a feel for where I am at.
I am 30 years old (ok, ok almost 31) went to college for a year, wasnt really cut out for it. Worked in a few different 9-5 jobs since then, never really feeling in control, or comfortable in those positions.
Recently (within the last two years) a close friend and I decided to act on a few of our dreams. Opened a gym (not a gym in the traditional sense, but Ill probably get more in depth on this in a later post) working on having a property maintenance company up and running for March, and currently chugging along on a few e-commerce'ish ideas. Thats about it for now, just wanted to say hello
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
