The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just a Friendly Hello - Excited to be Here

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hi all,

My name is Andrew. Wanted to introduce myself as I've recently found this forum and been lurking around a bit. I listened to Millionaire Fastlane maybe 2 weeks ago (I'll be grabbing Unscripted here soon) and from there, came to the forum to see what is was all about.

So a little about me: I'm a relatively recent grad from college (been about a year now), 23 years old who studied Business - for what it's worth. I've always known I wanted to be an "entrepreneur" or start my own business(es) and figured business school would be the best place to learn that (let's just say I was wrong, but that's okay live and learn).

Anyway, knowing I wanted to do my own thing and not be in a normal job (although I worked all through high school and summers in college), I currently work part time at a bar and have been building my own thing on the side - doing "digital marketing" (I put that in quotes here because it's such a broad hot-topic buzzword). Mainly, I do paid social marketing & sales funnels while my friend does more email marketing/bots although. It's been slow taking off which I take responsibility for honestly being comfortable and not holding myself accountable but things are starting to change - which is exciting.

Although a service based business ins't necessarily where I'd love to end up, for me, it's a great way to learn extremely valuable skills that are applicable in almost any business while also learning some more fundamentals about what it takes to build something - unlike what they teach you in school lol. I also really enjoy helping people and it really is a good feeling to help someone who's struggling and help them achieve more or at least improve on what they're doing.

So moving forward:
  • I'm working on growing my business and taking it more seriously. Treating it like a business and actually investing back into it.
  • Building a personal brand. Not some sort of guru or flashy look at me but an asset that can follow me around regardless of what I do.

What I look forward to from the Fast Lane Forum is a place to find like minded people. People that I can learn from and listen to (as well as hopefully help others). I also look forward to using this as a way to hold myself accountable.

That's all I've got right now! Kind of rambled, if you read it all that's awesome, say hello. I'm excited to be here and meet you all.
Thanks to MJ for providing this place as well as the amazing books.

Andrew

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Welcome to the community, Andrew! I'm pretty new here too; and by pretty new, I mean I joined a few hours before you. Excited to watch your journey here!

Hey Connor,
Thanks, I appreciate it! Well then it seems like a welcome is in order for you too. You as well man!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Andrew, appreciate the intro!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...