The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Journal Post #4: Product's Done(ish) + In Search of Editor/Formatter

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
What's up, guys. Hope you're all good.

So I just finished my product... kind of. It's a very small book where I basically condensed a diet/lifestyle down to its most useful bullet points and how I managed to cure a digestive problem I had with said diet. It's a problem that is often written off as something you "just have to deal with your whole life" and the syndrome can get so bad that you start to question whether it's all worth it.

So that being said, when I finished said product I realized that it needed a bit more or at least could use a bit more. It could be sold at like $15-20 a pop after editing, maybe a bit more when I add recipes and bonus stuff. However, I began to consider making this a video product as well. If I make it into a video product along with the small book, I can definitely up the magnitude, so to speak, and charge a bit more. It also occurred to me that I could contact the naturopath that gave me the diet and ask for his stamp of approval and maybe have him chime in on the book (still a bit hesitant but I really do believe in this diet).

That being said, right now the thing I'm looking for is editing and formatting, specifically for ebooks. I could do the formatting myself and learn but if I can spend a few extra bucks to get it done by a pro, I won't complain.

If anyone has any recommendations for editors/formatters they will be most welcome. Currently revising the draft of the diet book and right now don't know what else I could be working on, tbh. Planned a few marketing strategies but I won't get too much into it until I have the product done and ready to go.

Peace!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jacdam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 12, 2021
I think this is something you could get done easily on fiverr.
Tried fiverr many times but not for this kind of gigs.

I do not recommend using it for creative services like logo or website design (unless you want to spend big bucks), but for repetitive and structured tasks you can find many people who can get the work done.

Let me know how the search goes ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.