The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Journal Post #3: Working on the Producto

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
So it's been a while since I've posted. I'm chronicling my journey here for anyone who wants to give feedback, ideas or relate to. So here's where I'm at.

I discovered an ultra diet that changed my IBS but have never seen this type of diet as an option for people who have IBS (digestive/bowel problems). Decided a while ago that I could make a lot of this ultra diet info into a book (including mindset, recipes, supplements). Have been working on writing it. I now have enough that I think I can make a small info product or at the very least a free lead magnet after editing and formatting. Am thinking about what I can do in regards to this but for now I'll focus on writing.

Aside from that, have gotten some new business ideas. One I have no idea how I could even start doing, so maybe a little bit into the future (it has to do with earbuds and convenience) and some others are more of "side hustle" category, specifically pressure washing driveways with a focus on elderly homes (tried to problem sell via cold calls various elderly homes and a lot of them have a need to clean out their driveways and general area).

Just wanted to log in where I was at. Getting tired of my current job but for now gotta stick to it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.