- Joined
- May 6, 2011
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 29%
Hi everyone...
I am almost 38 years old... Been zig zagging between slow and fast lanes for years... Accumulated my first million last year.. but it's not fast enough.. I know I can do better.. And I know a long time ago that even my handsome 6 figure salary won't buy me the freedom I want..
Stuck between the time needed to keep earning my high paying salary, while fullfilling the dream.. Although I did manage to put an online store together, bought 6 investment properties including a retail building.. It's just that... something is still missing... My dream is bigger than this.... I want to get there...
Love the book. Have it on my iPad.. Love the honest tone and brutal truth. Love it!! So that's why I am here. HOpe to hang out with a few likeminds and see if we can figure something out by helping each other out..
Kitty
I am almost 38 years old... Been zig zagging between slow and fast lanes for years... Accumulated my first million last year.. but it's not fast enough.. I know I can do better.. And I know a long time ago that even my handsome 6 figure salary won't buy me the freedom I want..
Stuck between the time needed to keep earning my high paying salary, while fullfilling the dream.. Although I did manage to put an online store together, bought 6 investment properties including a retail building.. It's just that... something is still missing... My dream is bigger than this.... I want to get there...
Love the book. Have it on my iPad.. Love the honest tone and brutal truth. Love it!! So that's why I am here. HOpe to hang out with a few likeminds and see if we can figure something out by helping each other out..
Kitty
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
