The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Join the strongest movement! Funds Firm!

Homage

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
Atlanta Georgia
Hello, my name is David Johnson.

David you need to find another place to do your recruiting. We don't allow this kind of business promotion here. Runum

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
dahhh i reported it before but i think since you posted you got the Spam Police point DANG!

Lighthouse, according to my email alert, kurtyordy beat you by 49 minutes. Thanks for keeping an eye out though.:great:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Lighthouse, according to my email alert, kurtyordy beat you by 49 minutes. Thanks for keeping an eye out though.:great:

Good job Kurt! I am trying to make it on that list! did anyone get one for smoothplaya, that should be worth 2 points! that idiot!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Good job Kurt! I am trying to make it on that list! did anyone get one for smoothplaya, that should be worth 2 points! that idiot!

You know what, I went through the alerts and I did see that you reported smoothplaya first. So you do deserve a point. I guess we forgot to check that part in all the excitement. Thanks Lighthouse, you've joined the race!:thumbsup:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
You know what, I went through the alerts and I did see that you reported smoothplaya first. So you do deserve a point. I guess we forgot to check that part in all the excitement. Thanks Lighthouse, you've joined the race!:thumbsup:

SUCCESS! haha. I wish it recorded what you wrote in your cpanel, i think I just tagged him spam. The best part is this is a hard race. this forum doesnt get much spam and the mod team is top notch so we never see it.

• Banned

Homage

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
Atlanta Georgia
that was not spam, i do not understand. I am really trying to put something together here

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
that was not spam, i do not understand. I am really trying to put something together here

What isn't to understand?

Before you start using this forum as a cog in your marketing wheel, can you point out what contributions you have made here that are helpful? Aside from 1 phrase "nice info" posts, I don't see any.

Imagine walking into a party full of 1,000 people who are dancing and having a good old time. You walk in, find the music and turn it off. Everyone stops dancing and looks around and is like "WTF? What happened?" You respond with "Hey everyone, want to make $10K/a month?"

You'd be tossed out of the party as your motive for being there wasn't to be communal. There is a right time and the right place to be selling your stuff -- this is neither the time, nor the place.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
MJ and Runum bringing out the :hammertime:

Homage

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
Atlanta Georgia
:talktothehand:Im not selling anything im looking to help people and people help me so everyone could reach their goals faster. Pay Homage!:hl:

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
:talktothehand:Im not selling anything im looking to help people and people help me so everyone could reach their goals faster. Pay Homage!:hl:

Well since you have not answered questions and contributed anything of value so far, in what way do you imagine that you can help us? You have no demonstrated any particular expertise to cause people to want your help.

We have had other spammers here who once called out on it, apologized and became a part of the community. You however seem to not understand the concept of spam.

If you have so much help to offer, start answering questions and offering the help, or start a thread with some great advice pertaining to your niche. Demonstrate that you can help, and people will ask you for it. As of now, you have little to no value here contribution wise.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
591pxmale_silverback_gorilla.jpg

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Funds Firm Inc.
Stone Mountain Georgia 30088 USA
Contact Nickolas Porter / CEO

From my research, it looks like all you guys do is sell electronics. What can you offer expertise wise in this field.

According to the one site, you to 5-10 million a year in revenue, so I imagine you have something to offer.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Join the strongest movement! Funds Firm! - Young Entrepreneur Forums[/URL]

Same post on Young Enrepreneur...

nice find,

I was referring to this one-
Young Entrepreneur Forums - View Profile: Canadian Capitalist[/url]

I also found

Electronincs, Iphone 3g , nokia n95, Free Shipping World Wide[/url]

It looks like he learned from last month to be a little less overt in his cell phone pitch, and try to build a contact list instead.

Last edited:

Homage

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
Atlanta Georgia
nice research so now you see I was not playing games or trying to spam so its time to pay Homage. I get money but I have not reached the peak of my career yet and Im trying to help people so obviously you guys are not interested so thats all you had to say. My team will succeed regardless so if you guys want to apologize and pay homage to the strongest movement on the planet right now then I will stick around.:notworthy:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
nice research so now you see I was not playing games or trying to spam so its time to pay Homage. I get money but I have not reached the peak of my career yet and Im trying to help people so obviously you guys are not interested so thats all you had to say. My team will succeed regardless so if you guys want to apologize and pay homage to the strongest movement on the planet right now then I will stick around.:notworthy:

LOLOLOLOLOL "i get money" strongest movement on the planet"

Ok smoothplaya #2... what is the deal with these people this month. Somehow if you are pulling in 10-15M ( which you prob aren't) Id think you would be focusing on your current customers rather than posting on youngentrepreneur and start-up nation...

Nope your just a spammer slightly more intelligent then the rest.

Don't worry Pride is in tact... and you are still an idiot. Good luck in your future!

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA

clearly you are missing the point. Banishment is probably a good option at this point since you cannot be communicated with.

I will try once again- what do you have to offer here?

Homage

Banned
Nov 25, 2008
Atlanta Georgia
This will not be the last time you hear the name Funds Firm so in the future try not to regret getting on board too much. you guys take it easy. In the future just never forget to PAY HOMAGE! :tiphat::hl:

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
This will not be the last time you hear the name Funds Firm so in the future try not to regret getting on board too much. you guys take it easy. In the future just never forget to PAY HOMAGE! :tiphat::hl:
oh crap, we missed the opportunity. whatever will we do? I guess we will just have to file bankruptcy since we have no hope of getting into the cellphone market without you.:smilielol::smilielol:

maybe if we are lucky he will be back next month under a new name, and we someone can get a spam police point again.

jaytrader43

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 26, 2008
Jamaica
Ooh ooh, I want da spam police point :p

Seriously though, you'd best not come back through...the people here don't really deal with that MLM crap, and that seems like what you are pushing...sorry, obvious scam is obvious, so please, just kindly GTFO.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Ooh ooh, I want da spam police point :p

Seriously though, you'd best not come back through...the people here don't really deal with that MLM crap, and that seems like what you are pushing...sorry, obvious scam is obvious, so please, just kindly GTFO.

Its not MLM, unless that means "Multi Leveled Moron"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.