The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JASO options

Anything related to investing, including crypto

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Can someone please explain why february puts and calls are priced where they are?

Currently trading at $18.

Put expiring on Friday for $40 last traded at .13. Shouldn't that be trading around $10/contract? What am I missing?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kidgas

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 25, 2007
Indiana
OK, from Yahoo Finance, I am seeing an ask of 0.15 for the contract JAPNH. This contract is an adjustment for a 3 for 1 stock split and so corresponds to a contract of 300shares. With this in mind, the stock JASO at almost 18 would be at 54 pre-split meaning the put has almost no value. On the website cboe.com under tab Trading Tools, there is a contract adjustment place to click and then search for the stock leading to the necessary information. I have had plenty of adjustments happen to me mid-contract so I figured that was what was happening.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gaspar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 18, 2014
Do you "Paper Trade" options in the market? I'm looking for a group to test strategies against in a "Paper Trade" account. Do you know such a group that host a competition?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.