JacobNZ
New Contributor
Hey guys, my name is Jacob. I am 21 years old and currently live in a small town called New Plymouth in the North Island of New Zealand. I have been a student of entrepreneurship for about two years now, consuming any type of content related to entrepreneurship, business and personal development whether that be in the form of books, videos, webinars, blogs, podcasts, you name it. I left an apprenticeship in plumbing after 2 years when I came to the realisation that I no longer wanted to trade my time for money. At least to the extent of a 9-5 job. I wanted to build multiple sources of passive income that would bring my family and I financial freedom and allow us to live our lives on our own terms. That is my why. I have attempted to sell on Amazon using their FBA service but was setback due to my first shipment of stock getting lost in transit. With little capital remaining, I started looking into other businesses that don't require a large upfront investment. That brought me to drop-shipping which is the business model I am currently engaged in. I have recently launched my first store and am in the process of advertising on social media to drive traffic to my website (I still have a lot to learn in this field as I am completely self taught). I have also recently started a Health and Well-being/Personal Development blog (more to help others than to benefit financially) . As well as owning a successful ecommerce store, I aspire to start my own streetwear/active wear clothing line and meditation/yoga business. However the latter both require significant amounts of money which I am yet to obtain. I look forward to connecting with you and helping where I can. Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
