- Joined
- Feb 8, 2015
- Messages
- 280
Rep Bank
$655
$655
User Power: 36%
I have few followers. I've participated on other boards and posted some of my content which led to my being banned even though I was supporting other boards. Maybe they were concerned about competition.
My main question is, I'm about 10-12 posts in. Do you think the approach is to try to get your name out there and build a following or to produce a for-pay product and advertise it?
Thus far, I've been trying to post a couple of times a week but am getting very few comments and followers on twitter. I've done zero promotion or advertising other than mentioning my blog on blog sites but now that I've been banned from one I'm hesitant to promote my blog on message boards going forwad.
My main question is, I'm about 10-12 posts in. Do you think the approach is to try to get your name out there and build a following or to produce a for-pay product and advertise it?
Thus far, I've been trying to post a couple of times a week but am getting very few comments and followers on twitter. I've done zero promotion or advertising other than mentioning my blog on blog sites but now that I've been banned from one I'm hesitant to promote my blog on message boards going forwad.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
