I got an idea recently that I truly believe in.
I will develop a web application first, and a mobile one next.
I decided to start with a web application for the following reasons:
Sorry for the brevity, I need to get back to work.
I started this thread because I wanted to inspire other entrepreneurs.
From time to time I will update the thread or add comments to it so that you can see the progress. I am sure that in the early stages this will be an uninteresting thread, but I hope that in the future it will serve as inspiration for you. Stay tuned
I will develop a web application first, and a mobile one next.
I decided to start with a web application for the following reasons:
- I think it will be easier to attract new users to try my idea. (there's no need to download a mobile application, you can use your browser)
- It's easier to develop a web app than a mobile one for my idea, and it will require less time.
Sorry for the brevity, I need to get back to work.
I started this thread because I wanted to inspire other entrepreneurs.
From time to time I will update the thread or add comments to it so that you can see the progress. I am sure that in the early stages this will be an uninteresting thread, but I hope that in the future it will serve as inspiration for you. Stay tuned
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

