The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've found my first customer

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)
Just to let my millions of fans in this forum know.

I have not being sleeping, I have been working at night on my side business for which I needed to learn a few skills. I am not ready to open a Progress Thread yet, just know that I have been thinking about this even before joining the forum (which was pivotal to convince me to make the first step).

So, although things are really not in place, I have found my first customer for the service I wish to provide.

I said customer, not paying customer. Why? Because he’s not paying. I know the guy, and he has a LOT of friends, some of them well placed in government and business. Yet, he needs what I am offering, and I need to build a portfolio and a network.

How about the money? You can’t get rich without money. At this point, I don’t care. I am not rich anyways. I just want to provide a good service to my only customer, make my bones stronger and work toward an increasing network. I already found an outsourcing company for when things will get a little bit tougher.

As I progress more I notice a few things:

- The more I learn the skills, the more I understand I have to learn. Although I don’t want to be the guy to actually DO the things, I have to know the basics to avoid people BS, and especially to intervene in case of emergency

- The more I move, the more I fear, but at the same time, the less I care about my worries.

- The real problem is getting credibility. I am working on that, as I am figuring out where to spend my now limited resources

- The more I fear, the more I am excited. It’s like being in line for a roller-coaster. In line you are a bit excited, but bored. When you know you’re next, you feel real fear but you’re very excited.

- There is an incredible amount of work to do, whether you’re opening a dry cleaner or trying to sell nuclear batteries

- The more I move forward, the more I realize I have to get out of my current situation.

I am not opening a progress thread until I get my first paying customer (which I might’ve found already; wish me luck). It will take time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.