The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's time to change. Go go go!!

CRuizFree

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 19, 2019
Hi All,

Nice to meet you!
I'm Carlos Ruiz, a mechanic engineer, 49 years old.
I worked every time on the automotive sector (25 years), for different departments (production, design, tests validation and sales).
I changed 3 times of company, to have a most interesting job, a faster professional progression and a better income... At least, that's what I thought

Then I randomly came across the Millionaire Fastlane and I put everything on the table (what I have, what I spend for it, where I will go) and I realized my mistake.
Ok it’s clear, I took the wrong way, it's FINE!!! ... Yes it’s fine because I know now.

To change my situation, I’m using now all of my skills learned during this 25 years and I'll create my business.
I decided to join the forum to read your post, to learn more and to share my experience during my evolution from engineer of one company to entrepreneur.

I'm starting my plan, I know... it'll be difficult but for sure more motivating.
See you soon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Welcome Carlos, good to have you here. Look forward to following your journey! Do you have a specific business idea in mind already?

NursingTn

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 30, 2019
Nice to meet you, sir.

Here is a helpful thread that I believe everyone should read and internalize the wisdom:

Don't start a business. Start helping people instead.

How can you make the world a better place for people? Who can you help to make his or her life better?

I promise you that the most difficult challenge you will have as an entrepreneur is your mindset. Keep your focus on helping people, and you can't go wrong.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.