The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's Me: SWSSMSS

SWSSMSS

Cause I'm "Hot Chocolate"
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 13, 2018
New Jersey
Hey everyone, it's ya boi Hot Chocolate.

I have one semester left of college and the fear of being stuck in the slowlane is pushing me to get really serious about creating the life I want to live. Specifically, creating the life where I'm financially independent, my income isn't directly tied to my time, and where I have the means to make a meaningful impact in the world (I've been thinking that the education system is a little outdated). I'm currently working at a small marketing agency as a commissions-only salesman and I haven't closed any deals yet, but the skills I'm gaining and the fact that I'm working directly with the owner of the company who has started multiple businesses and made a lot of money in his life makes the losses I'm taking right now worth it for my future.

I read the Millionaire Fastlane as a freshman in college and it really resonated with me, so I would come to this forum every once in a while and read some of the Gold Threads but it wasn't until I recently saw a "1 year with the fastlane" post with some great tips in it that I've realized how valuable this forum is and how much I wanted to be a part of it, so here I am. I hope to learn some more valuable lessons from this forum and leverage them to get closer to my life vision and to also be able to share what I know and hopefully push other people towards their goals.

Thanks for reading

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...