The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's all about content

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
It's all about content.

Same with women. If they like your content, they'll give you their number (leads!) Then you can follow up again and have them hang out with you where you provide different and relevant content. Then you get them to buy.

It's the same with books. Every book is based on a theme. TMF is based on a mindset. This book breaks down many different but relevant concepts that revolve around the theme, in this case, mindset.

Blogs can be successful. The content has to be fresh and lively. I follow blogs because the words exhume action and motivation. The words are filled with positivity and motivation. Most importantly, there is some concreteness to the words, to why you should be positive and get motivated.

What's difficult is finding your own voice. Every one successful producer has their own voice. Deadmau5 conveys his essence strongly through his electronic music. Andy Bolton can't get enough deadlifts for breakfast.

So after the positivity and motivation you're compelled to self-express. But with no voice, you must find an outlet. The outlet doesn't really matter because people are looking for sources of excitement, and if you're excited about your work, people will naturally gravitate towards you.

If your outlet is displayed in person (dancing, advertising, coaching): Then you can pick up their contact info, whether it's a phone, e-mail, or if they really catch you off-guard with the "I don't have any form of contact", you have to remind them it's 2016! And if you've already planned on being at the same spot tomorrow at 6, let them know.

If your outlet is displayed online (blogging, YouTube, podcasts): E-mail is straightforward and most natural for web surfers.

The most important thing is to be bold about your outlet to the point where you're telling yourself, "There is no other answer." I can't tell you how to find your voice because I don't know you like you do. But books helped me find my voice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.