The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Italian newbie

Ermes

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 31, 2019
Hi at all, from Brescia ( Italy).
I'm a mechanical engineer and since I can remember always dream to be an entrepreneur.
I have always been the black sheep of the family because, also if my dad have two industries in the steel field, my family has never been able to put me completely in the "slowlane" box.
My first attempt of a business was when I was attending university.
At this age ( around 23 ) I was very, very shy with women, so start to learn how to approach ladies. It was a funny period. My well defined target was to sleep with two girls. I learn a lot of things for influence myself and also how to influence other people ( Especially my favourite techniques for do this is the reframe of the context and the Socratic method). So, my first business idea born when some of my friend, start to ask me to teach them how to approach and go out with ladies. In one year I create a Fb group that discuss about seduction with 1000 members ( biggest italian group ) and i did courses. But I was not free. Funny moments for go out to meet women started to become like a work ( well explained in the books of MJ). I try to write a ebook that sold very good in the group but I haven't been able to sell outside the group. So, I decided to close the group and the website and do other.
During this period I know a very good futures trader that earn very big amount of money every month ( around 3 millions/month).
Now I'm working 40 hours/week ( after job) with one of mine friends to study and create automatic system that invest in the futures market ( especially ES-mini and NQ). We are quite satisfied and my buddy want to leave his job to devote all efforts to the development of new strategies and also to do manual trade.
I hope to contribute to the growth of this forum.
Sorry for my english :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Ciao zio, benvenuto!

Welcome on the Fastlane Forum, always a pleasure to see others Italians join this forum.

Curious to see your progress.

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jun 5, 2019
Hi at all, from Brescia ( Italy).
I'm a mechanical engineer and since I can remember always dream to be an entrepreneur.
I have always been the black sheep of the family because, also if my dad have two industries in the steel field, my family has never been able to put me completely in the "slowlane" box.
My first attempt of a business was when I was attending university.
At this age ( around 23 ) I was very, very shy with women, so start to learn how to approach ladies. It was a funny period. My well defined target was to sleep with two girls. I learn a lot of things for influence myself and also how to influence other people ( Especially my favourite techniques for do this is the reframe of the context and the Socratic method). So, my first business idea born when some of my friend, start to ask me to teach them how to approach and go out with ladies. In one year I create a Fb group that discuss about seduction with 1000 members ( biggest italian group ) and i did courses. But I was not free. Funny moments for go out to meet women started to become like a work ( well explained in the books of MJ). I try to write a ebook that sold very good in the group but I haven't been able to sell outside the group. So, I decided to close the group and the website and do other.
During this period I know a very good futures trader that earn very big amount of money every month ( around 3 millions/month).
Now I'm working 40 hours/week ( after job) with one of mine friends to study and create automatic system that invest in the futures market ( especially ES-mini and NQ). We are quite satisfied and my buddy want to leave his job to devote all efforts to the development of new strategies and also to do manual trade.
I hope to contribute to the growth of this forum.
Sorry for my english :smile2:
Benvenuto, un altro italiano nel team!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.