The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It is time to invest China shares

Anything related to investing, including crypto

joy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 27, 2008
Shanghai Share Index is 3500+ and it will have 3-5 times rise in coming 12 months,believe it or not.

I would like to invest 10 times rise share with you.

This is century invest chance and I found nothing in other nations.

in the past 6 months,a 50% of drop of China stock market will make a new bull market even after Olympic Games,this is good strategy.

History will be quite similiar if you check Taiwan stock history.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Shanghai Share Index is 3500+ and it will have 3-5 times rise in coming 12 months,believe it or not.
I don't believe it. Prove it. What makes you say this?
I would like to invest 10 times rise share with you.
So you are saying my shares in the Shanghai Share Index will raise ten-fold in the next 12 months? (sorry, didn't get exactly what you meant by this).
This is century invest chance and I found nothing in other nations.
So is it the opportunity of the century because you did not find anything in other nations? That does not sound like a strong enough reason to me... maybe I am missing something here.
in the past 6 months,a 50% of drop of China stock market will make a new bull market even after Olympic Games,this is good strategy.
So the strategy is to buy now because the China stock market is cheap, and you believe it will be a bull market after the olympic games. But it is only that, what you believe, you haven't provide any data to back this statement.
History will be quite similiar if you check Taiwan stock history.
Haven't check Taiwan stock history. Any links you recommend?

[gosh, it is so difficult to ask for data to substantiate this type of claims without looking like I am attacking the poster... any suggestion on how to ask for more data without making it look like an attack???]

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
[gosh, it is so difficult to ask for data to substantiate this type of claims without looking like I am attacking the poster... any suggestion on how to ask for more data without making it look like an attack???]
you definetely handled with more tact than I would have.

joy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 27, 2008
can you buy A share?

I just mean there are some chances for ten-baggers. I have no idea about other investors'.

Generally,I am correct.
Why?

I cannot tell why. But you can do a widely careful study on politics,economic,history,maths,world economy,psychology together with Stock market of China.
I can only tell you watch the facts in 2009:)
Taiwan,that's exprience and knowledge,long story to say clearly,my sources are from libraries,so ...if you know Chinese ,you can find such books..and do a study.
btw,I have 16 years of investing China shares experience,so I know the clues......

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

joy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 27, 2008
most people losing money in the end,that is why I do not disclose.
My information is valueble.
You can join my privated offered fund and you will know the secret.

joy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 27, 2008
it is not a secret in the end,but it is also useless information.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Banthaman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 15, 2008
Earth... yes that is specific
While looking at current stock opportunities seem to lead China, Iraq, and apple to name a few, I would rather know better whats on the other end of the line. If the facts are all there naming a few would go a long way to helping your cause, but the "I'm not at liberty to say" method is a fools market... no offense

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.