The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Self-Promotion Saturday Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO It has been an eventful life...though an unsuccessful one

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Spandan

New Contributor
Jan 24, 2018
India
I am from a small town in the picturesque region of Dooars in West Bengal in India.
After spending three and a half years in the city of Kolkata, I have never been willing to give up the luxury of a good environment, the comfort of home, and that is where I went wrong.

At the very top of the DIKW pyramid lies Enlightenment.
At times the events of my life compelled me to think that I had achieved it.
In the Age of Information we are moving from
Data Processor to
Information Analyzer to
Knowledge Provider to
Wisdom Distributor to
Enlightenment Manufacturer.

Which stage are you in?
Or are you already preparing for the Age after the Information Age, whatever that may be?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I am from a small town in the picturesque region of Dooars in West Bengal in India.
After spending three and a half years in the city of Kolkata, I have never been willing to give up the luxury of a good environment, the comfort of home, and that is where I went wrong.

At the very top of the DIKW pyramid lies Enlightenment.
At times the events of my life compelled me to think that I had achieved it.
In the Age of Information we are moving from
Data Processor to
Information Analyzer to
Knowledge Provider to
Wisdom Distributor to
Enlightenment Manufacturer.

Which stage are you in?
Or are you already preparing for the Age after the Information Age, whatever that may be?
You're still alive, can read and write, and seem well read. That makes it a success so far in my book?

Anyway... I don't value information that much, nor knowledge. I have a thread about that somewhere but can't remember what it's called.

The market doesn't pay us for input, only output and results.

Regarding wisdom... a line I love is that "Wisdom is earned".

Welcome to the forum.

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
OP
OP
Spandan

Spandan

New Contributor
Jan 24, 2018
India
i went off my path for the fastlane, into the slow lane with a accounting and auditing job that kept me happy for most of the time, since july 2018 till the lockdown.
did not save a penny since i always had things to buy, firstly for myself, then for a girl whom i now recognize as a gold digger.
i am starting out <link removed> (just bought the hosting last night) with two coworkers.
i hope i can contribute to you properly, just like MJ's books have helped me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom