The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It all starts now

Mänty

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2023
Hello!

I have always knew that the slowlane isn't my thing. I can't imagine myself spending 8 hours everyday for the next 50-ish years in a boring job. I worked at a hotel lobby for a while in my free time and hated most of it. It was easy but still felt like I was wasting valuable time.

But I have been waiting to act and it needs to stop. I've been saying to myself "when i finish school..." but why wait. Now is the best time. I'm 17 so pretty young and im not dependent on money yet.

Im starting a SMMA kind of bussiness with my friend and it's going well at the moment. I'm trying to come up with passive income ideas utilizing chatGPT too.

Glad to be here!

Regards
17-year-old Finnish guy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

FilleDillSkills

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 25, 2023
Hi,

I´m 17 as well and am interested in starting a smma, I have read a bunch of books, watched videos, etc.

But I get stuck when it comes to the marketing part. I keep struggle with the outreach even though i´ve send out like 2000 personalized emails. And I wouldn't say that it is the content or the offers fault.

I would be genuinely interested how you manage to find new clients.

17-yo-swedish-guy

Mänty

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2023
I would be genuinely interested how you manage to find new clients
I started with reaching out to the hotel I used to work at. Then couple of more places me and my friend have worked in the past.

We just started marketing last week so we have not made any clients yet but it's looking promising with few. Just going to organize a meet up.

After the ones we know personally from working there, we can get references from them and getting new clients will be easier. (Probably)

You could try similar approach.

This is how we started it. Hope this helps

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.