I would like to eventually offer my future clients with an easier financial option. but does it work out for me?
I currently sell camera systems to clients. A lot do not like the option because of its price tag. I don't like this option either because once the sale is done. Its done. But, I came up with an easier solution for my client. What do you think? Maybe help me modify it?
Current method.
Client buys full 4 camera system, installed, recording onsite 24/7, no 3rd party monitoring required, for $1,500.
RMR Method.
Client leases 4 camera system, installed, offsite recording, and my company is required for their cameras to stay recording, for $400 installed, $30 a month for at least 2 years, and an option to buy out the system any time or just continue paying $30 a month forever.
The monthly service is the offsite recording. If they have onsite recording, I am not in the picture anymore.
The Risk.
They end up buying a recording device and I can lose out on the equipment installed. Or going out of business, or dropping off the face of the earth keeping my equipment.
your thoughts?
I currently sell camera systems to clients. A lot do not like the option because of its price tag. I don't like this option either because once the sale is done. Its done. But, I came up with an easier solution for my client. What do you think? Maybe help me modify it?
Current method.
Client buys full 4 camera system, installed, recording onsite 24/7, no 3rd party monitoring required, for $1,500.
RMR Method.
Client leases 4 camera system, installed, offsite recording, and my company is required for their cameras to stay recording, for $400 installed, $30 a month for at least 2 years, and an option to buy out the system any time or just continue paying $30 a month forever.
The monthly service is the offsite recording. If they have onsite recording, I am not in the picture anymore.
The Risk.
They end up buying a recording device and I can lose out on the equipment installed. Or going out of business, or dropping off the face of the earth keeping my equipment.
your thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
