- Joined
- Oct 13, 2010
- Messages
- 555
Rep Bank
$645
$645
User Power: 4%
Okay so I been looking at Zillow for some houses
I was looking at homes in my area.
I also looked for homes in other areas like Beverly Hills.
Okay Im still learning about RE so I dont know everything and advice would be appreciated
And I saw this.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/360-S-Reeves-Dr-Beverly-Hills-CA-90212/95701724_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-list-address}
Property I am looking at
-For sale $1,525
-Mortage payment $86 month
Another property
-For sale 2,795
-Mortage $92 Monthly
------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. I think Im getting this wrong. But this property home in Beverly Hills cost $1,525 and you have to pay $86 bucks a month for rent?
Okay may I ask, is this a good investment for a newbie RE investor?
I mean if I bought it for $1,525 and rented it out $86 a month and if it needs maintenance then basically the maintenance most likely will cost more than a months rent.
Do homes actually sell for like the prices as above?
I was looking at homes in my area.
I also looked for homes in other areas like Beverly Hills.
Okay Im still learning about RE so I dont know everything and advice would be appreciated
And I saw this.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/360-S-Reeves-Dr-Beverly-Hills-CA-90212/95701724_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-list-address}
Property I am looking at
-For sale $1,525
-Mortage payment $86 month
Another property
-For sale 2,795
-Mortage $92 Monthly
------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. I think Im getting this wrong. But this property home in Beverly Hills cost $1,525 and you have to pay $86 bucks a month for rent?
Okay may I ask, is this a good investment for a newbie RE investor?
I mean if I bought it for $1,525 and rented it out $86 a month and if it needs maintenance then basically the maintenance most likely will cost more than a months rent.
Do homes actually sell for like the prices as above?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
