The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this Pi Network a fastlane approach?

Anything related to investing, including crypto
G

Guest84834

So there's this app called Pi Network used for mining Pi (New Cryptocurrency) which you need to click a single time every 24 hours. People think that it's value will skyrocket like bitcoin. Is this worth it? Should I try? Is this waste of time ? I am worried that I'll regret later.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted81125

So there's this app called Pi Network used for mining Pi (New Cryptocurrency) which you need to click a single time every 24 hours. People think that it's value will skyrocket like bitcoin. Is this worth it? Should I try? Is this waste of time ? I am worried that I'll regret later.
Regret doing or not doing?

Chx

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Feb 6, 2018
United States
it says it costs a click but you have to be commited to use it everyday
What value are you providing by clicking once a day? If you're having trouble seeing the value (like I am, from your description at least) then it's probably not a fastlane approach.

Edit: I'm looking at the video on their site and they say that you'll "leverage your existing social connections." Makes me think this is some MLM or network marketing fiasco.

Last edited:

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Sounds like an advertising scam to me. You don't have to "click things" daily to mine cryptocurrency, and there's no value in doing so. Cryptocurrency mining is done for you by a program running on your rented or owned hardware.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Sounds like an advertising scam to me. You don't have to "click things" daily to mine cryptocurrency, and there's no value in doing so. Cryptocurrency mining is done for you by a program running on your rented or owned hardware.
I don't know, Rab ... if you click things in the right order, you could write the next killer app that goes viral, making you millions of dollars

xy2_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
Mar 26, 2020
France
Edit: I'm looking at the video on their site and they say that you'll "leverage your existing social connections." Makes me think this is some MLM or network marketing fiasco.

From a blog post:

The Pi Network hierarchy around Pi currency involves 4 levels, notably:
  1. The Pioneer: who uses the app to interact with the network daily
  2. The Contributor: somebody who adds other people to the network which in turn assists in creating a shared trust graph.
  3. The Ambassador: a person who recruits other individuals in the network.
  4. The Node: someone who runs a node on a desktop or a computer and maintains the distributed ledger, an underlying concept of the Pi digital currency.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I don't know, Rab ... if you click things in the right order, you could write the next killer app that goes viral, making you millions of dollars

You have me reconsidering Scratch as a viable programming language now, Jon....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.