- Joined
- Jan 17, 2012
- Messages
- 105
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 17%
I am about to do business with a company in china named AiFa Industries and am trying to find out if they are legit or not.
Theyre website is AiFaIndustries.com
I have done a bit of research, and noticed the company says they have been in business for 10+ years but the domain has only been registered since 2008. Also the person who registered the domain is the same person I have been contacting with; James Yu so id assume he is the owner of the company.
The pictures on their site look legit and I doubt that they are a fake company but i wold like a little bit of help before i wire money to them please. I am only 16 and dont know much about telling whether or not they are legit so it would be awesome if you guys could help me out and give me some opinions on whether or not they are legit.
thanks for the help!
Theyre website is AiFaIndustries.com
I have done a bit of research, and noticed the company says they have been in business for 10+ years but the domain has only been registered since 2008. Also the person who registered the domain is the same person I have been contacting with; James Yu so id assume he is the owner of the company.
The pictures on their site look legit and I doubt that they are a fake company but i wold like a little bit of help before i wire money to them please. I am only 16 and dont know much about telling whether or not they are legit so it would be awesome if you guys could help me out and give me some opinions on whether or not they are legit.
thanks for the help!

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
