- Joined
- Jun 20, 2011
- Messages
- 99
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 20%
I'm looking to start an ecommercr site that deals in aftermarket/performance parts for a specific car. Probably 50 different manufacturers, and naturally I can't find a company to drop ship these products. I also can't afford to stock all of these since most are over $500 per item. Is there anything wrong with taking a customers order and using their information to buy the product from the manufacturer and have it sent to them? It sounds illegal to me, but essentially it's the same as dropshipping. What would you guys do? I'm COMPLETELY new to selling anything online, so maybe I'm totally on the wrong track. I just need a way to get products to a customer that I can't stock. These are Mercedes performance parts from a bunch of different manufacturers. An example of what I'm trying to put together is (2010 2011 2012 Camaro Parts & Accessories for Sale - Phastek Performance Online Store - Aftermarket Performance & Custom Upgrades for your late model muscle cars. Camaro SS V8 V6 LS LT LS3 L99 ZL1) they stock all their items though...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
