curran
New Contributor
When we follow our dreams does Life constantly test us to check our mindsets and see how much we really want this?
I left my job in Sales at the start of September with significant amount of money saved up, after a road accident I have lost half nearly all my money( long story ).
I still pushed ahead with my Idea one which is apart of a mastermind group I am involved and another business as lone venture for myself. Personally I feel we made great progress as a group and both business will be launched in the next couple of weeks.
I feel like I am constantly being tested by forces in the world, my old boss wants me to go back and work for them and I got a call today from a top financial services company wanting me to interview ( I didn't even apply) and that alone has my family and partner pressuring me to see what they have to offer.
Has anybody experienced similar situations? I know what my decision is on the above, just pressure amounting and its not even a month in!
I left my job in Sales at the start of September with significant amount of money saved up, after a road accident I have lost half nearly all my money( long story ).
I still pushed ahead with my Idea one which is apart of a mastermind group I am involved and another business as lone venture for myself. Personally I feel we made great progress as a group and both business will be launched in the next couple of weeks.
I feel like I am constantly being tested by forces in the world, my old boss wants me to go back and work for them and I got a call today from a top financial services company wanting me to interview ( I didn't even apply) and that alone has my family and partner pressuring me to see what they have to offer.
Has anybody experienced similar situations? I know what my decision is on the above, just pressure amounting and its not even a month in!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
