The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a Test....

curran

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 8, 2014
Ireland
When we follow our dreams does Life constantly test us to check our mindsets and see how much we really want this?

I left my job in Sales at the start of September with significant amount of money saved up, after a road accident I have lost half nearly all my money( long story ).

I still pushed ahead with my Idea one which is apart of a mastermind group I am involved and another business as lone venture for myself. Personally I feel we made great progress as a group and both business will be launched in the next couple of weeks.

I feel like I am constantly being tested by forces in the world, my old boss wants me to go back and work for them and I got a call today from a top financial services company wanting me to interview ( I didn't even apply) and that alone has my family and partner pressuring me to see what they have to offer.

Has anybody experienced similar situations? I know what my decision is on the above, just pressure amounting and its not even a month in!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Era

Light Warrior
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Oct 20, 2012
There are no such things as coincidences. Everything happens for you.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Follow the white rabbit.

chipmx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Sep 16, 2014
Cancun
I think follow the rabbits, means follow the money.. I will do a business myself instead of get back to work. a Few days ago I got from LinkedIn an job offer for my speciality (computer security) it was the best offer job I got in 3 years since I was looking job because It was well paid, It was in my own city, etc... But I prefer to say "no thank" and continue to follow my goals (set up a couple of websites thats brings me some passive income)

RyanGrant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 11, 2014
UK
I believe so I see lots of 'coincedences' in my life and I also see 'karma' like a day before I gave £2 to some one I had decieded that i would love to do generous things like getting a housing project built etc... theres been some other odd things that gave me the change to be generous.

then again brain sceintists argue that the human brain loves to make patterns out of complete randomness. they have tested this with birds and humans statistically birds did better while humans tried guessing patterns even though they where told it was completely random.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/patternicity-finding-meaningful-patterns/ heres an interesting article about it

G

GuestUser113

Follow the white rabbit.

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.